This is the website of Private Drama Events, a limited liability company registered in England and Wales under Registration Number 6257790. The registered address is Island Studios, 22 St Peter’s Square, London W6 9NW.
- The content and design of these pages are subject to copyright owned by Private Drama Events or used under licence from third party copyright owners. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with our full Copyright Notice. This Copyright Notice forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Website contains general information. Whilst Private Drama Events makes every effort to ensure that the content is accurate and up to date, nothing in these pages should be construed as advice. By using this Website you confirm that you have not relied on any such content.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided to provide further information and are not intended to signify that Private Drama Events endorses such website and/or content. Private Drama Events has no responsibility for the content of the linked website. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions of any other websites you may visit.
- You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without Private Drama Events’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC VIEWING ON THE BASIS THAT PRIVATE DRAMA EVENTS EXCLUDES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT LAWFULLY PERMITTED ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE.
- Private Drama Events does not exclude Private Drama Events’s liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from Private Drama Events’s negligence, for fraud or for any matter that it would be illegal to exclude or to attempt to exclude.
- A list of names of the Directors of Private Drama Events is available for inspection on request from Private Drama Events directly, or from Companies’ House.
Full copyright notice
The contents of these pages are the copyright of Private Drama Events. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permission.
Licence to copy for personal use only
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal use.
Licence to copy for limited purposes
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal information, but only if:
- you acknowledge the Private Drama Events as the source of the material; and
- you inform the third party that these terms apply and the third party agrees to comply with these terms.
The licence to copy does not permit incorporation of the content or any part of it in any other work or publication in any form whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, no part of the Website may be:
- distributed or copied for any commercial purpose; or
- reproduced, transmitted or stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.